(with, of course, all due respect to mr. e e cummings)

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Heads Up

In a flurry of being unable to focus on my actual research today, I have decided that I will resuscitate this blog for new purposes.  I'm not entirely sure what those are yet, but they will likely include me thinking online about life, theology, religion, international affairs, and language, as these are the only things I think about anyway.  I think it might be nice to post little essays from time to time and see what people think.  This is mostly a warning: I am going to remove everyone from the email update list, since you were there to hear about Syria, not my philosophical jumbles.  If you'd like to keep getting email updates when/if I ever post anything here, please just let me know and I'll be happy to put you back on that list.  If you do not, thanks for following along on my earlier adventures anyway-- knowing that I was remembered stateside meant more than I can express here.

No comments:

Post a Comment